Certificates of Deposit
- Interest bearing accounts with terms from 30 days up to 6 years. Current Rates
- Available for both consumers and businesses
- The interest rate and APY will not change for the term of the account.
- Interest is compounded daily. For terms less than 1 year, interest is credited at maturity. For terms 1 year and longer, interest is credited quarterly.
- Accounts automatically renew at maturity for the same term at the current rate being offered.
- This is a limited access account and penalties do apply for withdrawal of principal before maturity.
- Accounts can be opened as Individual Retirement Accounts, both Traditional and Roth are available (for consumer accounts only).
- Also available are jumbo certificate of deposits. More Info.